Profile: Jeff Martin
Jeff Martin has over 20 years of experience working in the association industry, including serving as the Executive Director of the Texas Independent Automobile Dealers Association since 2006. Successes include growing the annual budget from $630,000 to just over $1.5 million, and increasing membership from 850 to nearly 1500. Jeff started his career as a Field Representative with the Association of Texas Professional Educators; he ascended to the Director of Member Services and helped to grow the association from 65,000 to 107,000 members.
- Login Count: 11
- Join Date: 21/81/2016 05:30:00
- Last on: 02/19/2020 17:23:35
- Website: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeff-martin-b6027836
- Location: Austin, TX
- Articles posted by this author:
- Crackdown on Fraudulent Temp Tags
- Remembering D.T. Mosley
- Took Vehicle In On Trade, Paid Outstanding Balance, When Should I Expect the Title?
- Can A Vehicle Be Sold With An Open Safety Recall?
- My Dealership Hours of Operation Have Changed, Now What?
- Law Enforcement Tickets for Temp Tag Violation
- New Rule Allows for Customer Referral Fees
- TIADA Successfully Pushes Back Against Excessive Regulation
- A Sneak Peek at the 2017 TIADA Member Dealer Survey