Profile: Chris Bean
Chris Bean is the TIADA Director of Dealer Compliance & Strategic Communications.
- Login Count: 14
- Join Date: 11/41/2019 55:80:00
- Last on: 03/21/2019 14:55:58
- Website: www.txiada.org
- Location: Austin
- Articles posted by this author:
- Be Careful Classifying Employees and Independent Contractors
- Comptroller Reminds Dealers of Tax Record Keeping Procedures for Transactions Exempt from Sales Tax
- TxDMV Reminder about Hail Damaged Vehicle Titles
- TIADA Fights for Named Driver Insurance Reform
- TIADA Takes a Stand Against Insurers Delaying Claim Settlement via the Appraisal Clause
- Is Facebook Marketplace the Future Market for Auto Sales...or the Now?
- Watch Out for Rising Odometer Fraud
- Be Careful When Taking Credit Card Installment Payments Over the Phone
- Electronic Contracts Can Save Dealers Money and Time
- Be Careful When Accepting Cash Payments
- OCCC Enforcement Action Roundup
- Do You Recall the Law about Selling a Vehicle Subject to a Recall?
- When "As Is" Is Not a Legal Defense to a DTPA Claim
- Privacy Notices: What Do You Need to Know?