Profile: Earl Cooke
TIADA Director of Compliance and Business Development
- Login Count: 20
- Join Date: 17/16/2021 26:00:00
- Last on: 09/13/2022 10:17:29
- Articles posted by this author:
- Using ID Scanning Devices to Combat Fraud
- TxDMV Licensing Renewal Lags & New Fingerprinting Requirements
- Face Mask Requirements: Latest from CDC, Gov. Abbott And What This Means For Your Dealership
- How You Can Help Eliminate The Threat of Safety Recalls
- My Customer Died: What Should I Do?
- Part 3: Illegal Substances, Property Belonging To A Third Party Found In Repossessed Vehicle--Now What?
- 5 Ways to Protect Your Dealership from Winter Storm Hazards
- Part 2: Repossessed Vehicle - Accessions vs. Personal Property
- Personal Property Found In Repossessed Vehicle: What To Do?
- TIADA Testifies Following Recommendation To Suspend Access To eTag System
- Odometer Rollback Fraud: 5 Warning Signs