Now Hiring: Social & Communications Manager
We are looking for a bright, energetic, creative and highly organized person to manage our communications as well as our entire online presence.
We have a lot of room to grow, especially in social, and we need someone to lead us there. You need to be:
- A great writer. A really great writer.
- Experienced in social media management (min 2 years).
- Easy to work with, friendly and coachable.
- Experienced in and knowledgeable about all aspects of social media strategy and execution, as well as digital and mobile communications.
- Passionate about winning.
We’ll ask you to:
- Oversee all editorial aspects of our monthly print magazine, the Texas Dealer, as the Executive Editor;
- Oversee the creation and distribution of our weekly email;
- Lead us in the refinement and execution of our social strategy;
- Manage all aspects of our website and curate content for all social media outlets;
- Compose communications for all verticals, including governmental relations, membership, annual conference and board of directors.
- $45k - $49k annual salary (depending on experience)
- Additional health care stipend
- Generous paid time off and holiday policies
- Your own 8x10 work space (no sharing desks or offices!)
Interested? Email your resume, LinkedIn profile and a good movie quote (with attribution) to email@example.com.
We are a $1.5 million dollar association with six staffers located at 9951 Anderson Mill Rd in Austin. We offer a great work environment and generous benefits including a health insurance stipend and 401(k).
Our association is strong – and getting stronger. Over the last five years we have seen significant growth in our membership, annual budget, advocacy and annual conference. Now we want to see similar progress with our online presence and digital communications.
We've been around since 1944, but we have a startup mentality - everybody does a little bit of everything, and nobody is too good for anything. While this new position will be involved in the highest levels of strategic planning, it will also be responsible for basic, ground-level execution of the everyday tasks relating to all communications and social.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Overnight Travel: 5%
- Physical Requirements: must be able to lift 40 lbs
- Employment status: Non-Exempt (Some weekend and evening hours)