2020 NIADA l NABD Virtual Convention & Expo Series
Going virtual this year, the 2020 Convention and Expo Series is slated to run three days:
Going virtual this year, the 2020 Convention and Expo Series is slated to run three days: September 22, September 29, and October 6. The event will offer quality dealer education sessions led by industry experts and dealers will have an opportunity to connect with a number of vendors at the Virtual Expo Hall.
Some of the topics at this year's convention include:
- New Subprime Benchmarks: What the Past Means for the Future – panel discussion
- From First Search to Final Sale: A Case Study in Rebranding Dealerships Around Today's Modern Customer Journey
- Sourcing Inventory in the COVID Era: The Retail Dealer Perspective – panel discussion
- Pandemic, Recession, and Unrest: Underwiring in Uneasy Times
- The Road Ahead: How Independent Dealers Can Win in an Age of Change
- Maximize Retail Profits With Pandemic Pinched Margins – panel discussion
- Proper Reconditioning When Prices are High and Supply is Low – panel discussion
- PPP: The Final Word
Attending? Support your state association!
When registering, let NIADA know you're a Texas dealer by entering Promo Code: TX2020 and 50% of your registration will go toward supporting your state association, TIADA.
Solo passes and group passes (5 registrations) are available for $299 and $399 respectively: Register here.